Nadalin, Norman Lorne
- Township: North Oxford
- Branch: Royal Canadian Army
- Date of birth: July 8, 1926
- Where born: Beachville, Oxford County, Ontario, Canada
- Date of death: May 28, 2005
- Burial location: Beachville Cemetery, Beachville, Ontario, Canada
- Wars Served: World War II
- Country enlisted with: Canada
Norman Lorne Nadalin, the sixth son, was born to Anthony and Mary Beatrice (Mote) Nadalin on July 08, 1926.
Norman served in the Royal Canadian Army as a full-time soldier. As he was underage to be deployed overseas, he remained in Canada during World War II.
After the war, Norman went to a Toronto college and enrolled in their Art program. He became a commercial artist and lay-out consultant for businesses such as Sears Canada. He was involved in the decisions for the production of their catalogues.
After retiring, he moved back to Beachville and remained, until a heart attack took his life on May 28, 2005. He is buried in the Beachville Cemetery in Beachville, Ontario..